Rabu, Mei 14, 2014

Should me did something?


Assalamualaikum.




To get their trust on me.


Aku rasa aku dah buat segala apa yang patut sebagai seorang aku.

Entah kenapa susah sangat nak percayakan this person.

Sometimes, aku rasa give up.

Aku tak penah buat apa apa yang boleh meruntuhkan kepercayaan terhadap aku.

Tapi... Kenapa?

Tell me what should I do, so that you can believe me?


To be honest, I am tired.

Really. I am very tired to do all those kinds.

At the end, you never trust me at all.

T.T


Maybe, I should do something.

That makes your heart breaks into pieces.

Then you will realise,

I'm that bad,

That's why you should not trust me.

Right?





Maybe I'm just very tired,

2 ulasan:

Unknown berkata...

Jangan.. Takut nanti jadi makin rumit..

faten. berkata...

lama tak update pah oi haha

typo ur name